|Posted by joseph.nelson on January 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM|
Alkaline water is usually full of hydroxyl ions, and it is good for human consumption. It has numerous health benefits to the human body. These benefits include.
• It is a strong antioxidant and since it easily absorbed into the body, it makes it much more effective to stop the free radical damage that causes aging. A person also saves the money they would use to buy antioxidants such as anti-aging, and anti- cancer.
• Since it has a hexagonal regular shape, the water is much smaller than the conventional water, and this size makes it more hydrating and extremely detoxifying compared to be conventional/ tap water.
• The alkaline in the water helps balance the body pH since most of the food we take is mostly acidic. This also helps prevent diseases like cancer since a lot of acid in the body makes the body more prone to diseases.
The debate, whether bottled alkaline water is good has gone on for a long time. It has its pros and cons as shown below.
Pros of bottled alkaline water:
• It helps regulate blood pressure if drunk one hour before meals.
• It eases gastrointestinal pains if drunk on an empty stomach.
• It has a hydrating effect that is especially useful when one has diarrhea.
• By drinking at least one liter of the water on an empty stomach, diabetics can improve their sugar levels.
• The water supports the hydration of a person’s bowels. This is especially helpful during constipation.
• The water is idle when preparing beverages like coffee as less coffee seeds will be used while still maintaining the flavor and strength. When making tea, the tea will still have an enriched aroma.
Cons of bottled alkaline water
The people against this bottled water argue that it is better to ionize your own water than to have the bottled one. This is because:
• Petrochemicals, which are byproducts in the petroleum industry, are used to make the plastic bottles. These chemicals can be released from the plastic bottles into the water making it unfit for human consumption.
• Petrochemicals also disrupt the body’s endocrine system, which interferes with the body’s hormone production hence there is a risk of the person getting cancer.
• Foods and beverages stored in plastics are known to have Phthalates and BPA from the plastics. These are cancer-causing chemicals.
• People iodize water in order to get pure, toxic free and good drinking water. Storing the water in toxic plastic bottles. Therefore, goes against the initial motive of having healthy and pure drinking water.
• Many also argue that there are no regulated clinical trials that prove that this water is indeed healthy.
• Existence of tablets that can purify water makes people prefer to take that cheaper route out, and they are guaranteed of taking pure water.
• The opponents also view buying the alkaline water as a way of stealing money from the public when the cost of production and revenues generated are compared.
|Posted by joseph.nelson on November 10, 2012 at 5:05 AM|
This is basically water as we know it. But did you know that sometimes water molecules make specific shapes? Hexagonal water is one such form.
What is hexagonal water? The name “hexagonal” is derived from the more familiar word in geometry, “hexagon”. The word hexagon comes from the Greek word, “hex” which means six. In simple terms, a hexagon is a shape with six sides, which may be equal – for a regular hexagon – or unequal sides for an irregular hexagon. Water may sometimes take this shape. In the same way two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom bond together to make a regular shaped water molecule, the molecules in turn bond together in different ways depending on their unique appearance and properties. Hexagonal water is made up of six water molecules that are bonded together by common hydrogen bonds. Such occurs naturally in spring water for example. The water you get from tap has a very low rate of hexagonal structures.
Having seen what hexagonal water is, you may wonder, “what is it with hexagonal water?” Hexagonal water has smaller sized molecules making it able to move within living organisms much more easily. This enables enhanced nutrient absorption and removal of waste and other toxins.
Hexagonal water is also said to activate enzymes much more than ordinary drinking water. This in turn enhances metabolic efficiency. Due to this enhanced metabolic efficiency, hexagonal water can be a lot more highly energetic than ordinary water.
It is generally accepted that drinking hexagonal water has many health benefits. So how can you make this water at home? There are a number of appliances on the market today that you could safely use to make hexagonal water. One of the most popular brands is the Vitalizer Plus. This is a small device, almost the size of a blender, able to change ordinary drinking water into hexagonally structured water, not only able to quench your natural thirst, but bring you its numerous health benefits as well. In a nutshell, hexagonal water’s core benefits include enhanced metabolic efficiency, enhanced waste and toxins removal from body cells, hydrating the body cells and improved immunity.
Drinking water is a normal day-to-day activity that sometimes goes unnoticed. Drinking quality water such as structured hexagonal water should be a practise worth embracing. The rewards are immeasurable.
|Posted by joseph.nelson on June 17, 2012 at 8:15 AM|
Withvery basic study of chemistry, you must have learnt what pH value of an aqueoussolution means. The pH value of a solution is determined to verify its acidityor basicity. The regular, common or tap water that you drink daily has a pHvalue of seven, which means that water is neutral in nature. Ionized water pH is different from tapwater; it can be either higher or lower. If the pH value of water is aboveseven, this water will be considered as basic or alkaline in nature.
Waterthat is alkaline in nature is called the reduced water. Acidic water is also known as theoxidized water. In short, the ionizedwater pH tells you whether the water is basic or acidic and depending onthe nature of water, you will decide its use. Now, you must be thinking why weare talking about the use of water with ionizedwater pH. Let us tell you that the pH value of the water decides where youwill be using the water. In short, water can be used for drinking and forcleaning purposes. By looking at the ionizedwater pH, you will check whether the water is suitable for drinking or not.Water that has less pH value or say water that is acidic in nature is not safefor drinking. It is commonly used in cleaning or sanitation processes.
Ionized Water Benefits
Waterthat has been reduced or say water that is alkaline in nature is used fordrinking. There are various ionized water benefits of drinking the basic or alkaline water. You can find the benefits of this type of water by researchingon it a bit. While you may have not heard about it before, it is very popularin many countries. You will find many companies selling ionized water as an expensive product and boasting about the benefits of this type of water. We will stillrecommend you to try the product before making it a part of your life. This type of water might have many benefits for most of the people but there is noguaranty that it will suit your body just the same.
|Posted by joseph.nelson on April 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM|
We know importance of water for our health but often don't care about which type of water we are using for drinking. Here we will discuss about the ionized water benefits on health. Usually, there are two kinds of water depending on its pH. Acidic ionized water is useful for cleaning purposes but drinking alkaline ionized water is better for health. The question that arises is; how drinking alkaline ionized water has more benefits and why? pH of fluids in our body is so crucial that it interferes with every process happening in the body, either metabolism or any detoxification process.
Removal of Acidic Toxins
It has been proved that acidic pH even of very small deviation may result in drastic effect like neural and mental problems, abnormal kidney function and beating of heart. A large amount of acidic products are produced in the body in response of body's internal detoxification process or in response of different acidic food stuff we intake. Free acid in body fluids must be neutralizing with base or alkali. Drinking alkaline ionized water helps to remove acidic toxins form body and to eliminate the hazardous effect of different chemical entities in the body. Alkaline ionic water also promotes conductance of electrochemical activity form cell to cell. Alkaline water pH should range from 8 to 9.
Production of Alkaline Water
The major two processes that make safe the alkaline water for you are by using an water ionizer or by adding of alkaline ingredients. The use of the water ionizer is an effective and high purifying way to get pure alkaline drinking water. Water ionizer filters and ionizes the water and removes most of the contaminants. Electrical activity of water is enhanced by addition ofionizer. Water is ionized with help of electrodes that separate alkaline water from acidic water. By adding the agents or ingredients that changes the water pH to alkaline status is also a good and easy to make water alkaline.
|Posted by joseph.nelson on April 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM|
Tounderstand the importance of water and its effects on our body if we don’t take enough of it, let us analyze a few activities in our daily life. Let’s say you start your day with morning walk and exercise. If there is not water inyour body, you will not sweat. If you do not sweat, it will mean that fats orcalories are not burning in your body. After the exercise, your body will get tired. It will ask you to eat something to regain the energy lost in exercising and jogging. Will your food even reach your body if there is not water? Water is the carrier of nutrients and energy in your body to all the cells. Without water, you will not even be able to digest your food. If your body does nottake up oxygen from the air, you inhale while breathing, you won’t be able to breathe.
When your body loses too much water and you don’t provide it with the needed quantity, it dehydrates. Dehydration can get from mild to intense and intense dehydration can be fatal to our lives. Weakness and dryness of the throat arecommon symptoms of dehydration’s onset. However, if you still do not takeenough water, you can end up in coma. If not coma, your heartbeat will get outof control even without running or walking.
With the internet, people have gained to millions of sources around the world to know the importance of water. Online clinics and articles from doctors are good sources of information about the importance of water in any living being’slife. As you learn about the importance of water in your life, we will recommend you to search for alkaline ionized water. Alkaline ionized water is getting very popular among people due to its extraordinary benefits for human body, including the prevention of cancer.